Smartlink Personal GPS Tracker Remote
SMARTLINK PERSONAL GPS/GPRS/GSM TRACKER
“Inbuilt Voice and Data facilities”
The SmartLink Personal GPS tracker is an innovative miniature size personal remote positioning device with built-in GPS and GSM/GPRS technology. Designed for monitoring and protecting people and property it can be used in all walks of life from travelling lone workers and mobile nursing staff to children and the elderly. The SmartLink Tracker can be monitored locally to anyone’s mobile phone (Both voice and data) and or through to a designated server (Utilising the GPRS data network software) and position locate real-time down to approximately 20mtrs. Apart from monitoring the Device through GPRS technology the SmartLink Personal Tracker can also send position data as a text message through the GSM network. Using the position data the user can look up the position real-time using online resources such as Googlemaps.com on their existing phone (Web browser enabled) or any computer. The unit can also be programmed from any authorised mobile phone as well as extract a position anytime for location (Lone workers, Children, Elderly, Dementia).
Personal GPS Tracker Functions:
- Real-time location: and tracking communications via GPRS or GSM Networks.
- Geo-Fence: Alerts when device breaches a selectable pre determined programmable restricted area (Elderly, Dementia, Children, Travelling workers etc.)
- Two Way Communication: After location coordinates are sent in an emergency the unit will also establish automatic hands free voice to “listen-in” to the surroundings of the device in an emergency. This is possible by pressing either of the Call or SOS buttons.
- SOS Alert: Activating the SOS button will alert up to 3 mobile phones with the co-ordinates for tracking and or a monitoring station of your location in an emergency.
- Overspeed Alert: It will send an over-speed alert to any authorized numbers with the location coordinates when the tracking unit moves in excess of a pre determined programmable restricted speed.
SmartLink Tracker Features:
- Miniature size that can be worn around the neck or on a belt
- Supports voice for monitoring emergency situations
- Works anywhere in the world that has GSM or GPRS reception
- Built-in SIRF Star III Chipset, excellent for fixing the position even at a weak signal status.
- Works well even in areas with limited sky view like urban canyons.
- Built-in GSM/GPRS module, supports – GSM frequency 900/1800 MHz.
- Transmits location information either via GSM or GPRS Networks
- Stores 5 telephone numbers for communications
- Low battery alarms and long life between charges
GPS/GPRS/GSM Tracker Applications:
- Conveniently monitor children and the elderly (Dementia)
- Protect lone travelling workers and or sales staff
- Guard equipment and machinery against theft
- Track assets such as cars, cargo and even pets
SmartLink Personal Tracker Specifications:
|Dimensions||70.7 mm x 42.9 mm x 20.1 mm|
|Networks Supported||GSM / GPRS|
|GPS chip||SIRF3 chip|
|GPS sensitivity||-159 dBm|
|GPS accuracy||5 – 20 m|
|Time to first fix||Cold 45 sec, Warm 35 sec, Hot 1 sec|
|Charger||110-220 V AC input, 5V DC output|
|Battery||800 mAh Li-ion battery|
|Storage Temp||-40 C to +55 C|
|Operation Temp||-20 C to +55 C|
|Humidity||5% – 95 % non-condensing|